Applicants must be 21 years of age or older. All applicants will be subject to a credit check and criminal background check. Applicants must also provide proof of employment and rental references. This list is provided as a guide. Please speak with our leasing manager for specifics and to learn how to submit the application and required materials.
- Application fee (payable by money order only):
- $40.00/applicant (includes credit and criminal background check)
$25.00/occupant (non-applicant) age 18 or older (criminal background check only)
- Holding Fee Upon Approval:
- $300.00 holding fee, in the form of a money order, is due upon approval of your application to reserve a unit. You will have three (3) days after payment of holding fee to withdraw your application without penalty. Should you withdraw your application more than three (3) days after payment of fee, one-half of your fee will be subject to forfeiture. Should you withdraw your application more than ten (10) days after payment of fee, your full holding fee will be subject to forfeiture.
- Income Requirement
- 12-month lease: $1,750.00 monthly (after taxes)
6-month lease: $1,875.00 monthly (after taxes)
- Pet Policy:
- 30-pound weight limit at maturity (2-pet limit) – Proof of weight may be required. NO Rottweiler, Pit-bull or Chow-Chow dogs allowed.
The pet fee is $250.00 and pet rent is $25.00 per month